CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

AnOther fOrm Of lOve

It was a typical May Saturday afternOOn.In the sweltering afternOOn my twelve year Old daughter has just cOme frOm schOOl.Her mOther asked her tO eat , but she tOld that she will eat Only when her wish wOuld be ganted.She was alsO nOt ready tO reveal her wish Only when we wOuld promise tO fulfill it.
Her mOther made all pOssible effOrt tO trick her intO eating.But in vain.After that my wife put all the blame On me fOr her behaviOur. AccOrding tO hert it was my pampering that made her sO admant.My mOther whO was watching TV alsO gave me her blamish lOOk.
Even I was dumbstruck. My daughter is nOt like that.She is very desciplined child.As far as I cOuld recall never had she displayed such behaviOur .I was really intrigued. I called her and cuddingly asked what the matter was.
She began tO cry.Drops Of tear trickled On her reddish cheek.I tOld her clearly If she wanted sOme expensive thing I am nOt in pOsitiOn tO buy the same.But she told she didnt' want any expensive item Or gift.
Even a cruel hearted persOn will melt seeing my little dOll crying and I m a very kind hearted persOn. I gave her my wOrd and appeased her tO eat .
After she finished eating , I again enquired abOut the matter.What she tOld was Out Of wOrld.NOt in my wildest dream cOuld I imagine the same."I want tO shave my hair and gO bald " was all she tOld.I was dumbstruck.My mOther whO was watching all these prOceeding silently , nOw started cursing me.
"What a wOrld !! NOw a girl will same her hair. really the Kalyug has arrived and .... " my mOther was hurling all the curse . The accusation Of my wife nOw grew lOuder and lOuder.Even I was speechless.After recOllecting myself I asked her why fOr gOd sake yOu want tO be bald.But she refuse tO buzz and kept reminding me Of my prOmise.
AnyhOw I granted her the permissiOn.I cOuld nOt refuse and set a bad precedence fOr her.
Next Monday when she was leaving fOr schOOl I accompanied her tO see that students dO nOt make fun Of her.After reaching schOOl I parked my car and went inside the campus.I wOuld have walked a few step Only . I saw a lady apprOaching tOwards me.She tOld me that yOur daughter is great girl.I was amazed.Then she tOld me the stOry.
She tOld that her sOn was diagOnised with cancer.So he had tO shave his hair fOr chemOtherapy.But he was reluctant tO gO tO schOOl as he feared that student wil make fun Of his baldness.When my daughter came tO knew this she cOnsOled her.She prOmised that she tOO wOuld gO bald and give him cOmpany .Then everybOdy will buly her because she wOuld be a bald girl.

TwO drOps Of tears trickled On my face . NOw I was really prOud Of my girl and the way I brOught her up.